- M.E/M.Tech – B.E/B.Tech – 2021 Pass out
- Department: Design and Analysis
- UG should be of Mechanical background
- Branch: Mechanical, CAD/CAM, Design/ Production/ FEA related / Automotive/ Aeronautical/ Manufacturing/ Thermal)
- Must have aggregate: 70% and above (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters)
- Strong engineering fundamentals & application skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
- Candidates should be of FEA
- Excellent communication skills are required
Role & Responsibilities:
The Eligible candidates will be trained and entitled to the responsibilities to:
- Perform complex design analysis using Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) software.
- Participate in providing support for the development of DEPs Advance Suite Software -Meshworks/Morpher”.
- Understand customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision.
- Implement engineering changes as required.
- Develop alternative design solutions or quick engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Maintain records of all activities and results in CAE project database.
- Participate in design review meetings to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
- Communicate with team members and customers on all projects related matters.
- Provide timely design guidance and support to team to meet customer requirements.
- Assist management in establishing and updating project plans and priorities.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization
- Candidates must not have location constraints.
After experience is garnered, Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work for In- house projects as well as be deployed to Client locations across the globe & India
- General Aptitude
II Technical interview
III HR Interview