Molex is Hiring for Trainee - Mechanical
|Job Role||Trainee Import Planning|
click here to Apply
- To process all expedited requests sent by customer service and actively follow up with the manufacturing plants to assure customer satisfaction.
- To monitor and control all aspects of the purchase order backlog, i.e. overdue, reschedules, unscheduled, substitutions/replacements, returns.
- To assist the CSR in the purchase order creation for required orders
- To undertake other duties as requested by Management, which is considered to be within the competence of the Post Holder
- Understand, support, and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO), and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- To Process all logistic report activities and send them to stakeholders
- Collects and assesses data about the production and team’s performance and Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency
- Engineering degrees (EX. BE – Mechanical, E&E, etc)
- In addition, good PC skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel), VBA knowledge are required.
- Knowledge in SAP
- The ideal candidate will be self-assured and have an organized approach as she/he will be expected to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Good organization skills and the ability to work across different functions and divisions.
- Staying focused on learning about Molex products & Supply chain.
- Willingness to work in shifts.