|Job Role||Service Desk Analyst|
|Common group||Click here|
|Pune IT||Click here|
|Mumbai IT||Click here|
|Fresher's Group||Click here|
|Walk-ins Group||Click here|
|Banglore IT||Click here|
|Hyderabad IT||Click here|
|Chennai IT||Click here|
|Delhi/Noida IT||Click here|
About Company :
Zensar Virtual Recruitment Drive for candidates in Digital Foundation Services
Zensar is a digital solutions company helping organizations around the world achieve new thresholds of business performance. We work with clients in banking and financial services, hi-tech and manufacturing, insurance, consumer services, and more. We prepare our clients for sustainable success through experience design, cloud technology, advanced analytics, and business acceleration.
Job Description :
1. Escalation of Major IT Incidents.
2. AD user records currency, network Share access, account provisioning/termination.
3. Provide high-quality customer service on inbound and outbound calls.
4. Provide efficient and effective query resolution by taking ownership for first call resolution.
5. Identify opportunities to provide information regarding other value-added services.
6. Participate in formal and informal team-based training.
7. Adhere to all legislative requirements required for the role.
8. Ensure Service Level compliance for Incidents and Requests.
9. Monitoring of the Service Desk queue, ensuring all tickets are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
10. Use agreed on IT Operational Processes, and ensure they are consistently applied in order to maintain high quality and efficient IT services are delivered.
11. Maintain and improve on key Service Desk performance indicators.
12. Participation in quality development.
13. Active involvement in team and cultural change within the Service Desk team.
14. Other responsibilities as directed by the Manager or Team Leader, Service.
1)An applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% throughout (SSC, HSC, and Graduation).
2)We cater to global clients that work in the 24*7 model, associates may be required to work in a shift model.
3)Flexible to work on any skill, technology, domain, job profile as per business requirements.
4)Immediate joiners will be preferred for the role.
5)Only B.Sc, BCS & BCA pass out in the year 2019, 2020, or 2021 candidates would be preferred for this role.