Koch is hiring for Electrical Engineer
|Company Website|| http://koch.com/ |
|Job Role||Electrical Engineer|
|Job will expire on||06 Oct 2023|
- Apply knowledge gained in relevant university courses to real-world challenges.
- Developing embedded applications for different Molex industrial automation platforms/products. Help to identify, specify, and plan tasks assigned by the project lead.
- Developing embedded software modules to support industrial communication protocols.
- Participating in peer reviews and maintaining code integrity.
- Practicing an entrepreneurial, customer focused, innovative, and forward-looking culture.
- Sufficient knowledge of programming skills in C/C++
- Sufficient knowledge of bare metal and operating system. Operating systems knowledge such as QNX, VxWorks, Windows CE, RTLinux, or a similar OS.
- Fundamental understanding and knowledge about major processor architectures (ARM, x86, MIPS etc.)
- Familiarity with peripheral devices such as Flash, EEPROM, FPGA, ADC, DAC etc
- Familiarity with serial interface protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART etc.
- Experience in using test equipment (eg. oscilloscope, logic analyzer)
- Familiarity with debugging firmware/software
Upload resume to get direct calls from recruiters Apply Now