Hewlett Packard is hiring for Software Engineer
|Company Name||Hewlett Packard|
|Company Website|| http://hewlettpackard.com/ |
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job will expire on||06 Oct 2023|
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Master's degree or advance degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with GIT or comparable Revision Control software
- Experience in writing secure software
- Experience with network development tools - Sniffer, Traffic Generators, IXIA, Spirent etc.
- Experience with Unit Test Automation
- Experience in networking domain, networking certifications
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 3-12 years’ experience.
Upload resume to get direct calls from recruiters Apply Now