GE Renewable Energy is Hiring for Electrical engineer
|GE Renewable Energy
|Lead Engineer - Electrical Component engineer
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Job will expire on
|12 Dec 2023
- Essential responsibilities includes Electrical design, design analysis, Hands on experiences in testing and validation of high voltage power products mainly in current transformer, voltage transformer (CVT, IVT) & Combine CT &VT & Grading capacitors, TRV capacitors, GIS VT, GIS CT
- Provide the technical supports to engineering team/ product execution team/process team for assigned projects using Engineering best practices & principles.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to understand and solve the technical requirements based on customer specifications and ensure that the technical deliverables are consistent with the requirement of customer.
- Execute the new design changes / new components validations as per engineering standards & Regulations with cross functional teams
- Develop action plans with cross functional teams to implement the new products / new projects issues/ problems
- Identifying and developing new opportunities to reduce the cost of the assigned products / projects and Implement plans with guidance to meet technical requirements of assigned components and systems.
- Conduct necessary electrical design analysis of Instrument transformer and perform necessary simulations if necessary to reduce iterations during manufacturing.
- Develop test cases, methodologies, tools, measurement systems required for testing the new components / proto type
- Developing good documentation as per NPI /Gate process to achieve required level of verification & validation for product design or changes with right level of quality.
- Ready to work on different types of projects like Advanced Technology Development (ATD), New Product Introduction (NPI), Design transfer, Productivity and Reliability projects
- Participate and present the technical clarifications and program reviews with cross functional team
- Contribute towards Product cost out actions for all products
- Bachelor's Degree in /Electrical/EEE or equivalent form a reputed institute 10-12 years of relevant domain experience OR ME with 6-7 years of experience in High voltage engineering/ Power system engineering domain / any other related to HV product domain experiences
- Strong knowledge on high voltage power products mainly in instrument transformers, power transformers, shunt and series reactors.
- Good knowledge on Design, manufacturing and testing of high voltage power apparatus
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills, Analytical abilities, passion for technology and excellence
- Ability to work with global teams & possess excellent communication skills.
Upload resume to get direct calls from recruiters Apply Now