F5 is hiring for Software Engineer
|Company Website|| https://www.f5.com/ |
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Design components and develop high quality code for Big-IP SSL Orchestrator which is F5’s multi-billion dollar product.
- Exposure to state of the art algorithms that optimize resource utilization, remove latency, and add resilience to the security inspection infrastructure.
- Work with leading Architects to find elegant solutions to hard technical problems and architecture designs.
- Drive innovation and leverage an optimized and hardware-accelerated security stack.
- Chance to be part of the rapidly growing diverse and inclusive team of passionate developers.
click here to Apply
- Proficiency in C language and developing software on Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP(S), and HTTP/2
- Razor sharp analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Obsession over custom needs, quality and thirst for solving complex problems.
What you will learn:-
- PKI, Key and Certificates Management
- Cryptographic primitives and Algorithms
- Security protocols and standards like SSL/TLS and FIPS 140-2.
- Knowledge of Hardware Security including HSMs, tamper resistance, side-channel attacks, etc.
- Working in Agile environments with Agile methodologies
Who you are:-
- A graduate with no specific degree requirement but who can show evidence of innovation and engineering excellence.
- Can collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
- Can dive-in the existing code base, gain knowledge and fix bugs in those functional areas.
- Can test your own code by writing unit and integration tests and make sure it works in every environment every time.
- Are open minded, can research, evaluate and choose the best technical stack for our future.