- Who is currently working /willing to work on Product assembly of 3 Phase Products
- Good Knowledge and Hands-on experience on Pro-Engineer.
- PLM Applications (Preferably Wind-chill)
- Experience in designing and developing Jigs and fixture’s
Need good knowledge and Hands-on experience on
- Creating Operator work instructions ( OWS )
- Creating Job breakdown sheet ( JBS )
- Manufacturing Engineering Instructions ( MEI )
- Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly ( DFA /DFM )
- process failure mode effects analysis ( PFMEA )
- Knowledge of Line Architecture Design Methodology (LADM)
- Knowledge of Manufacturing execution systems (MES)
- Knowledge in handling Intelligent torque tool driver’s
Basic Mechanical design capabilities (Sheet metal and plastic design, Tolerancing etc.)
- Communication and Presentation skills
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide Support to Schneider-Electric’s internal users on the use of Engineering Applications, Product life cycle management, Product development processes, Product design methods,
- Product/Component standardization. Support could be via one to one support on the phone or web-based system,
- User coaching/Training, Consulting, Mentoring, etc.
- Extreme interaction and communication skills. Meet with customers on a regular basis.
- Contribute in the deployment of Schneider engineering systems or their new releases to the customers. Actively work on testing these systems from a customer perspective.
- Adaptive in nature to the changing environment and willingness to learn new systems in changing contexts. Willingness to learn about other functions such as Manufacturing, Industrialization, Procurement, Marketing, etc, and contribute to their collaboration with engineering users.
- Actively capture and distribute knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering