Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This is an Service engineer, reporting to the Sales Manager in Business Area – MOTION and located in Pune.
- Managing Service and marketing operations thereby achieving increased sales spare /maximizing profit in assigned division.
- Repair and service all the machinery and equipment present in a company’s manufacturing unit.
- Implementing service plans for augmenting the business volume by enhancing brand visibility & recall.
- Hands-on Execution of Jobs with Team of Technicians, Gear, shaft’s, and Parts machine planning and monitoring in-house.
- Designing and implementing business plans/strategies for maximizing profitability.
- Revenue generation in line with the mission & vision of the company.
- Identifying prospective clients, generating business from new accounts through retrofit, and developing them to achieve consistent profitability.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major clientele, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & quality norms.
- Maintaining cordial relations with channel partners to sustain the profitability of the business.
- Mapping the client’s requirements and providing them customized business solutions through new proposals, presentations, etc.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major accounts, enhancing customer satisfaction matrices by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- Monitoring post-service activities like follow-up with the customers, service reminders, warranty & post-warranty issues, and handling customer grievances for superior customer service. Assessing the customer feedback, evaluating areas of improvement & introducing improvements.
- Provide technical service support to clients and resolving their issues/ concerns.
- MIS / Weekly report preparation, Job planning, Customer visits for attending complaints.
- Assembly and Testing of gearboxes after assembly. Conditioning monitoring of gearboxes within and off at customer sites. Onsite inspection of Gear parts, Housing, shafts, and chocks.
- BE in Mechanical and minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in the application of Mechanical Power Transmission solution products, like mounted bearings, enclosed gearing, couplings, pulleys, and other PT components.
- Technical skills to include hands-on experience in Service on mounted bearings, enclosed gearing, couplings, pulleys, and other PT components.
- Products mainly used in heavy industries like sugar, Cement, Power, Steel, and Mines.