Siemens Gamesa is hiring for Mechanical engineer as Structural Engineer
|Company Name||Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy|
|Job Role||Structural Engineer|
- Develops mechanical components.
- Tests mechanical components.
- Identifies and selects components, materials, parts and semi-products appropriate for mechanical system design.
- Creates mechanical models and tolerance analyses to simulate mechanical design concepts.
- Calculates and creates final layout including documentation and specification for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
- Maintains technical product files.
- Analyzes existing development procedures and suggests improvements.
- Implements or tests design solutions.
- Upgrades the design of existing devices by adding mechanical elements.
- Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical engineering (4 – 8 years of experience)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience(e.g. Turbo machinery or Heavy Machinery)
- Prior experience in the software “Ansys” is preferred
- Experience in developing structural design for mechanical components
- Knowledge about the structural design of large castings, welded structures and forged components.
- Good understanding of HCF/LCF and fracture mechanics
- Experience In analytical calculations of bolted/welded constructions
- Experience in definition of contacts , Nonlinear analysis, Buckling Analysis etc.,
- Exposure to certification requirements for WTG components or similar
- Exposure to International standards on safety and mechanical design
- Align simulation activities and pas criteria with the design teams for each wind turbine platform to secure proper design and integration
- Drive technical solutions and reviews with internal design team and multiple sub-suppliers and solution providers
- Ensure time and quality in the deliveries to our development projects
- Task coordination and priorities, as well as task execution of key tasks
Upload resume to get direct calls from recruiters click here to Apply