Pepsi is hiring for Assitant manager - Fresher
||0 to 3 years
- Ownership of ongoing maintenance and creation of existing dashboards.
- Ownership of all standard and adhoc report.
- Ownership of data transformation/wrangling which could part of bigger project.
- Ensure delivery of accurate and timely data in accordance with agreed service level agreement(SLA).
- Focus on speed of execution and quality of service delivery rather than achievement of SLAs
- Recognize opportunities and take action to improve delivery of work
- Implement continued improvements and simplifications of processes, standardization of reporting and optimal use of technology
- Scale-up operation in-line with business growth, both within existing scope, as well as new areas of opportunity.
- Be part of an inclusive and collaborative environment.
- 0-3 years of experience in Sales Reporting & Analytics.
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in engineering/marketing/data science/Economics/Statistics
- Decent knowledge of MS Office programs specifically Excel.
- Basic Knowledge on Analytical Tools – R/Python/SQL is a plus.
- Basic awareness of Data Analytics / CPG /Retail Industry.
- Basic knowledge on Visualisation tools like Power BI, Tableau is a plus.
- Decent Change Management Skills: Follow Up, Follow Through, Accountability, Sense of Urgency.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and follow plan.
- Desire to channelize your learnings, be part of innovations, brainstorm around business problems and realize solutions on data platforms.
Upload resume to get direct calls from recruiters
click here to Apply