GE Aviation is Hiring for Assistant Engineer - Mechanical
|Company Name||GE Aviation|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer Quality NDT X-Ray|
- The position will report to the Quality Manager / Responsible NDT Level 3 .
- Responsible to carry out NDT X-Ray inspections in quality per internal QMS procedural requirements.
- Work closely with manufacturing / production & Quality system teams to support driving end to end production quality flow downs.
- Willingness to work & get qualified to Cross functional quality cells along with working with HPT teams for daily analysis of yield improvement , EHS & process improvisation projects.
- Contribute to continual improvement through audit programs, assessment / of various non-conformances and driving corrective actions identified through Root Cause Analysis.
- Understanding of site quality QMS procedures & policies.
- Understanding of process & yield improvement tools like RCA , KAIZENS , 7 QC tools etc.
- Inspecting production hardware , attending to customer complaint analysis & stock verifications where required.
- Maintaining awareness of the latest inspection techniques & processes and their beneficial and limiting aspects for optimum application
- Pursuing continuous improvement for quality & cost reductions projects.
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 3+ Years of Experience in Aviation industry in the fields of Aviation NDT quality inspection & product acceptance.
- Active NAS 410 Level 2 in Computed / Digital X-Ray is a must
- Working knowledge of AS 9100 and internal requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of GD&T, drawings & specifications interpretation
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide solutions
- Strong hands on experience in performing quality inspection checks process control checks & working per GE-Aviation specific customer P specs, GE visual inspection of finished & purchased product norms.
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously and Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of AS 9100 , AMS , S1000 / S1002 standards.
- Knowledge of Basic Lean and Six Sigma Methodology
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Strong oral and written communication, persuasive and presentation skills, including executive-level communication
- Strong external focus, keeping abreast of global, geopolitical, and emerging risks
Upload resume to get direct calls from recruiters click here to Apply