TCS is hiring for freshers as Associate Software engineer
- 2021 Batch
- 2022 Batch
- 2023 Batch
- Hacking as an organized activity is gaining continuous traction. The rise of ethical hacking has emerged as a much-needed counter control to organized and state sponsored hacking activities. Given the compulsion of the recent pandemic, end points of organizations have also “gone home”, it is essential now more than ever for the massive ethical hacking community to be ready to keep a hawk’s eye on this.
- We need to create an army to protect data with the same zealousness of an army that guards a country’s physical borders. We need them to be conversant with the way data is stored, moved, and used. With the network line blurred between office and home, our data is more at risk than ever before. How can we ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our data?
- In this backdrop, TCS Cyber Security Unit is looking for students and enthusiasts who have a passion for ethical hacking and in general securing the digital future of organizations engaged in transacting millions of data points across the world!
- The contest is open for the 2022 and 2023 batch of B.Tech / M.Tech / BCA / MCA / BSc / MSc from all disciplines and all the relevant institutes in India.
- Students from all IT & Computer Science related disciplines with bachelor’s or master’s degree are eligible for the contest provided that they meet the TCS recruitment criteria. Candidates trained in Security domains as listed below would be given more preference:
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Java/J2EE, php, python. GO
- Information security and risk management
- Ethical Hacking
- Any Security specific certification like Security+, CEH, ISO 27001, etc.
Upload resume to get direct calls from recruiters Apply Now