Accenture is hiring for Design Engineer - Mechanical
|Company Website|| https://www.accenture.com/in-en |
|Job Role||Industry X Aerostructure Design Engineer 12|
- Accenture plc is an Irish multinational company selling consulting and processing services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 537,000 employees. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines.
- Good knowledge in aero structural composite design
- Knowledge on Aircraft structures is mandatory.
- Good understanding of Engineering Drawing is must.
- Good communication, verbal & written.
- Should be an excellent and dynamic team player.
- Graduate/Postgraduate (Aerospace/Mechanical)
- Overall Experience 0 to 1 years.
- Sound experience in Catia V5
- Very good experience in 3D design, Single part (Machined & Sheetmetal), Assy and Installation.
- Very good experience in 2D Drawing creation of Single part, Assy and Installation.
- Preferred experience in 3D & 2D of Aircraft structural parts, both machined & Sheet metal.
Upload resume to get direct calls from recruiters click here to Apply