General Electric is hiring for Engineer/Lead Engineer - Mechanical
|Company Name||General Electric|
|Company Website|| https://www.ge.com/in/ |
|Job Role||Engineer/Lead Engineer Mechanical Design|
- GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of High-Pressure Compressor hardware for the GE9X program using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements.
- Lead technical projects with low to moderate complexity through collaboration
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- Use engineering judgment and contributes toward methodology improvements
- Uses engineering judgment and has the ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters but with guidance. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks.
- Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- Deliver on cost, performance & weight targets pertaining to the Module
- Provide engineering support to manufacturing, repair, and test & field issue resolution under the mentorship of senior engineers
- Provide mentoring as needed to the young engineers in the team to meet the program deadlines
- Leverage & analyze the data to provide insights to drive appropriate actions
- Bachelors /Masters/Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering specialization with a strong academic track record.
- Opportunities are available across experience levels of 2 years to 7 years.
- Experience in Aviation Engines or Turbomachinery Design, Product Support Engineering (PSE) or hardware ownership position.Strong engineering problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong project management skills including cross-functional coordination of activities.Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
Upload resume to get direct calls from recruiters click here to Apply