Soft Suave Technologies Private Limited is hiring for Software Engineer ( Walk in Interview )
|Company Name||Soft Suave Technologies Private Limited|
|Company Website|| https://www.softsuave.com/ |
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer (Java/ Python/ C++)|
- Core java
- 2020 Batch
- 2018 Batch
- 2019 Batch
- Good knowledge in JAVA, Python, Node JS, C++
- Strong knowledge in OOPs Concepts, J2EE, HTML, CSS, SQL
- Logical and analytical thinking towards the Java programming
- Should have designed at least one project module using object oriented analysis and design techniques
- Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques
- Should be a self initiator and interested in learning new technologies.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC). Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology. Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions. Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate the interrelationships between programs.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies .
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Salary Package: 3 L Per Annu
- Levels of Interview:
- Level 1: Technical Aptitude test
- Level 2: written Programming Test
- Level 3: System Execution of Program
- Level 4: HR Interview
- Interview Date: 8th October - 9th October , 10.00 AM - 3.00 PM
- Gayatri Tech Park 4th floor Plot No. 183, EPIP,
- Near iGate, KIADB Industrial Area, Road, 1B,
- EPIP Zone Whitefield Rd, Kundalahalli,
- Whitefield, Bengaluru - 560 066.
- Important Note:
- Those who have taken up the interview in last 3 months are not eligible to undergo interview again.
Walk in Date : 08/10/2020 to 09/10/2020